Posted on: 18 February 2015
Whether you are married or you're single and you have a sweetheart, you're probably getting ready for Valentine's Day. Even though the holiday can arrive faster than expected, don't panic! Here are some things you can do to make this an amazing Valentine's Day.
In The Early Morning - Follow the tradition of Latin America and bring your sweetheart a serenade! What a lovely way for you both to greet the day. If you are blessed with a beautiful voice, then by all means use it! If you're not vocally gifted, hire a mariachi band or ask a friend to do the deed for you. Choose from oldies like Only You or choose something from Broadway, perhaps something from Phantom of the Opera. Stay close by so that you can watch your sweetheart's reaction and then make yourself known at the end so you'll get the credit for what you did!
At Noon - Send flowers, as even men appreciate beautiful things.
- No matter how many times your loved one has received flowers, you can make it seem like the very first time.
- Consider what you are going to say on the accompanying card so that the message will be a memorable one.
- Of course, red roses are a sure way to go and the color red is symbolic of love.
- You certainly don't need to choose roses, though. A mixture of her favorites would be very appropriate.
- Choose a vase that your can treasure forever.
At Night - Do something unexpected! Here are some considerations.
- Plan a moonlight picnic. Even if it's a cold evening, it will be something different and something a lot of fun.
- If you want to go out to dinner, consider choosing ethnic foods that neither of you have ever had before.
- Prepare something special right at home. Send your children to stay with their grandparents and have a romantic dinner set at a formal dinner table.
- Set the patio up for a decadent dessert. Don't forget to light candles, and place the flowers you had delivered at noon on the patio table.
- Before you end the day, consider giving your sweetheart a list of the reasons you fell in love and express that that love has simply grown.
The flowers you had delivered (from an outlet such as Flowers And Plants) at noon will last for days and will be a reminder of a special day. Don't forget to keep water in them so they'll last even longer. Congratulations on planning a wonderful Valentine's Day.Share